About the Preschool
Our preschool reflects our core value that is “each child is our curriculum”. A where children feel that who they are matters and what they think, feel and say matters. We offer an integrated Jewish and secular curriculum that connects the child, the family, the school and Congregation Beth Sholom’s community.
Parent education workshops, ongoing teacher education, and individual counseling with families are integral parts of our program. The strength of our preschool comes from the sense of community that is built through family participation.
Ages 2 - 5
• Flexible days schedule. Basic day schedule: 9 a.m.-12 p.m., PreK: 9 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
• Early drop-off: 8-9 a.m., Extended Day: 12-1:30 p.m., 12-3:30 p.m., 12-5:30 p.m., PreK: 1:30-3:30 p.m. or 1:30-5:30 p.m.
• 11-month school year (September-July), and a summer program in August.
• Excellent teacher to child ratios.
• Experienced, nurturing, and credentialed staff.
• Weekly music, art, and yoga classes with specialists.
• Clergy participation in Shabbat services and other Jewish holiday celebrations.
• Parent education workshops and programs.
• Child development specialist available for individual consultation.
• Resource library.
• Access to resources and programming of Congregation Beth Sholom.
For additional information about our Preschool, or to arrange a tour, please contact:
415.940.7094 or email Dale Kleisley.